The Duchess of Cambridge (the former Kate Middleton) looks just as effortless in a bespoke couture dress as she does in Breton stripes and a pair of jeans. Kate’s Royal Closet combines the efforts of Royal Fashion experts who have set out to document her timeless & elegant wardrobe piece by piece – while finding repliKate options for you along the way.
- Kate’s Royal Closet was launched in January 2020.
- Editorial Director is Christine Ross.
Followers (as of January 2019)
What Would Kate Do’s social accounts were all merged with Kate’s Royal Closet in January 2020.
- Kate’s Royal Closet currently has 19.2K followers on Twitter
- Kate’s Royal Closet currently has 15.3K followers on Instagram
- Kate’s Royal Closet currently has 4K followers on Facebook
- Kate’s Royal Closet currently has 202.5K monthly viewers on Pinterest
- Kate’s Royal Closet currently has 52.6K newsletter subscribers
- Kate’s Royal Closet team members also all have individual accounts across platforms
- Kate’s Royal Closet has participated in international media coverage with a variety of outlets and across television (Television Archives), print and digital mediums (Print/Digital Archives)
- Kate’s Royal Closet remains available for press requests.
Advertising & Partnerships
- If you would like to advertise on Kate’s Royal Closet, please contact our Operations Team for current rates and opportunities.