What Would Kate Do? was the blog that started it all. Dedicated to following the life and style of the Duchess of Cambridge (the former Kate Middleton), ‘WWKD’ has grown into one of the world’s foremost websites about the Duchess of Cambridge, chronicling everything from Kate’s clothes to her charitable endeavours – all while asking “What Would Kate Do?” and allowing readers to seek inspiration on living a royally inspired life.
- What Would Kate Do? was founded in September 2012
- What Would Kate Do?‘s Editorial Editor is Christine Ross
Followers (as of January 2019)
What Would Kate Do’s official platforms maintain around 100,000 active followers.
- What Would Kate Do? currently has 19.7K followers on Twitter
- What Would Kate Do? currently has 15.3K followers on Instagram
- What Would Kate Do? currently has 4.5K followers on Facebook
- What Would Kate Do? currently has 202.5K monthly viewers on Pinterest
- What Would Kate Do? currently has 52.6K newsletter subscribers
- What Would Kate Do? team members also all have individual accounts across platforms
- What Would Kate Do? also has sister site, RepliKate, which maintains its own following
- WWKD? has participated in international media coverage with a variety of outlets and across television (Television Archives), print and digital mediums (Print/Digital Archives)
- WWKD? remains available for press requests and filming.
- For press requests related to What Would Kate Do?, please contact the WWKD team.
Advertising & Partnerships
- If you would like to advertise on What Would Kate Do?, please contact our Operations Team for current rates and opportunities.