Effervescence Group is a growing, dynamic media services company operating primarily in the online blog domain. We are looking to expand our team with the addition of a Social Media Coordinator to assist with the Meghan’s Mirror website.
The Social Media Coordinator will be responsible for achieving company benchmarks related to:
- Creating unique, evergreen posts on Twitter
- Engaging with Twitter and Instagram followers through likes, comments, and mentions
- Updating Instagram feed with news content
- Managing Instagram Stories with unique, relevant content
- Managing the site Pinterest account
- Managing the site Facebook account
- Posting unique content to Facebook
- Promoting brand items on social media
- Occasional editorial/blog content
- Engaging with blog readers through post comments
Strong writing skills, friendly and bubbly writing personality, and relevant social media experience is required.
The ideal candidate is an applicant looking for part-time, flexible work with unlimited earning potential and an interest in joining a fun, remote team dedicated to working together.
Your Desk (or couch, or beach, or coffee shop…) wherever that may be! This is a 100% remote opportunity. International applicants are welcome.
Position is paid, with bi-weekly salary plus eligible for variable pay (with no cap) based on performance under the Effervescence Group Contributor Payment Plan.
Please send the following information via e-mail to apply for the position:
- Your resumé
- Links to your social media accounts (Twitter/Facebook/Pinterest/Instagram) and any other accounts managed by you
- 140 characters (or less) on why you think you’d be a great fit for the position