What Would Kate Do? was founded in late 2012 and quickly grew to be not only a leading news source for Catherine, the Duchess of Cambridge, but coined the popular term “repliKate” for those looking to seek inspiration from the former Kate Middleton’s fashion, style and charitable endeavours to lead a more elegant and royal-inspired lifestyle. Since inception, What Would Kate Do? has been featured in major national news outlets and a variety of publications around the world.
Social Media Statistics (as of October 2016)
- 30.5K+ Twitter followers
- 3.4K + Facebook followers
- 2.5K+ Pinterest followers
- 11.3K+ Instagram followers
- WWKD is part of a larger collection of websites which enjoy traffic of about 170,000-200,000 unique visits per month
- Please contact us for current WWKD specific traffic numbers