RepliKate’s parent site, What Would Kate Do? was founded in late 2012 and quickly grew to be not only a leading news source for Catherine, the Duchess of Cambridge, but coined the popular term “repliKate” for those looking to seek inspiration from the former Kate Middleton’s fashion, style and charitable endeavours to lead a more elegant and royal-inspired lifestyle. Since inception, What Would Kate Do? has been featured in major national news outlets and a variety of publications around the world. RepliKate.co is the online RepliKate database maintained and curated by the WWKD team.
Social Media Statistics (as of August 2016)
- 14K+ Instagram followers (Unique)
- 24.3K+ Twitter followers (WWKD)
- 3.3K + Facebook followers (WWKD)
- 2.4K+ Pinterest followers (WWKD)
- RepliKate is part of a larger collection of websites which enjoy traffic of approximately 100,000-150,000 unique visits per month
- Please contact us for current RepliKate specific traffic numbers
- Advertising now available! Please contact Amanda to discuss rates and availability.