What Would Kate Do was the Effervescence Group’s first official foray into the media world; launching in 2012 to a passionate, devoted and large “Kate-community” of online bloggers, trendsetters and fashionistas who were interested in the former Kate Middleton, now Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge.
Recognizing that the niche was crowded with individuals who focused exclusively on her clothing, we decided to take it one step further and look to emulate and be inspired by her lifestyle. We wanted to look at Kate’s beauty routine, charitable endeavours, romantic relationship, family ties, domestic tendancies as well as her now infamous fashion sense. In short, we wanted to translate Kate’s lifestyle into something that could be attained by women everywhere in their everyday lives, “Adding Elegance and Grace to Everyday Life“ , be they a member of a Royal family or not.
- Web Address : www.whatwouldkatedo.com
- Twitter: @WWKD_Official
- Facebook: What Would Kate Do
- Tumblr: What Would Kate Do
- Launched September 2012
- Sustained and growing International Readership base (approximately 10% month over month growth in unique visitors)
- Twitter following between Writers, Editors and Official Account of 15,000+ and growing